We have over 10 years’ experience in delivering high-quality bill validation and revenue recovery services to a wide range of organizations.
Since 2009, we have identified and recovered over £2.1m worth of billing errors for our clients.
In addition, our bill validation and revenue recovery service is helping our clients to achieve significant efficiency savings within their accounts, expenditure budgeting, procurement and building management departments.
We offer a complete range of services that can be fully tailored to a client’s requirements. We offer flexibility and our service level agreements can be amended at any time to match client needs.
We believe in tangible results and transparency.
The key features of CES’s Utility Cost Management service are:
- Energy portfolio database set-up and management
- Utility Invoice validation, correction and query management
- Management of changes of occupancy
- Handling of all invoice reminders and threats of disconnection
- Energy usage and expenditure reports
- Online meter reading service
- Half-hourly and AMR profile data collection and management
- Management of meter exchanges
- Management of power cuts including deployment of power generators
To ensure clients remain briefed on their service, we provide a multi-page report on a monthly or quarterly basis. This sets out the state of a client’s portfolio, progress made by the utility cost management team, and other useful utility cost management information. The report is designed to demonstrate the value of our service and to enable clients to make informed energy management decisions.
We take a holistic view on utility cost management. This means that when our client requires help outside of the scope of the Service Level Agreement to resolve a billing or other energy-related issue, we still offer our full support. We feel that our clients can reasonably expect us to resolve any issue that relates to billing, and we are well placed and experienced to achieve the best outcome for our clients at all times.
To enquire about the cost, please call us on 0203 157 1020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org