What are smart meters and how they work?
Smart meters are the key components of any energy-saving programme.
We offer smart solutions for billing meters and sub meters for electricity, gas and water.
Smart meters accurately measure energy consumption and transmit consumption information to data centre, where it is processed and validated.
The continuous flow of consumption data that smart meters provide will give you all necessary information you need to help you eliminate waste, cut costs and change your organisation’s behaviour.
Most importantly you will also receive bills from your utility suppliers that are based on actual usage to help you budget and control your expenditure.
- Provide the latest generation of smart metering technologies for electricity, gas, and water. We work with a range of smart meter providers to ensure we can offer you best and cost effective metering.
- Install and maintain your metering system through our national network of asset management and meter operator partners.
- Offer communications options to ensure optimum performance (GPS or cable transmitting)
- Deliver a cost-effective smart meter rollout, tailored to your energy-saving objectives.
- Integrate your existing smart metering infrastructure into energy Monitoring & Targeting web portal where you can view and analyse consumption data to help you set targets and eliminate energy waste.
- Help you understand waste detection techniques with the key-site parameters: Occupancy, temperatureand daylight hours.
To find out more about the smart metering, call us on 0203 174 0732