Billing issues faced by businesses
Businesses don’t always process and pay bills as efficiently as they could.
Suppliers can make billing errors and as a result, some multi site customers have spent extended periods of time resolving billing issues, leading to a loss of confidence in their suppliers.
Validating and paying invoices can be a full time job for businesses.
Due to this, many customers pay invoices by cash/cheque keeping control of their cash flow. This results in a higher unit price as well as late payment charges.
How can C.E.S help?
We offer electronic bill processing validation which delivers a number of major advantages over manual paper bill entry:
- Automatic validation to detect billing errors
- Elimination of manual data keying errors
- Control of the payments issued
- Automatic ‘place on hold’ for the invoices that are not accurate
- Resolution of billing errors
- Saving in-house staff time and costs
- Automatic distribution of data to Energy Management and Finance Systems
- Highlights errors in tariffs which can lead to further savings
- Energy Management Reports which identifies savings available
How does it work?
- Electronically validates bills against a rigorous set of criteria to ensure that any errors are highlighted prior to payments
- It automatically validates withdrawn/ amended bills and allows splitting of bills that contain brought forward balances or multiple months of invoice data
- Produces accurate Energy Management reports that lead to consumption reduction
- Identifies retrospective errors resulting in refunds
Benefits To The Customer
- Saves businesses time and money on administration.
- Peace of mind – only validated Invoices are paid.
- No overcharged bills are released for payment.
- Better understanding where energy is being used.
- Identify Waste through Monitoring and Targeting.
- Share of Savings with retrospective billing analysis.
To enquire about the cost, please call us on 0203 157 1020.